FULL-TIME ATPL (EASA)
FULL-TIME ATPL (EASA)
2FLY Pro-PIlot Programme
The 2FLY Pro-Pilot Programme is a full time fully EASA compliant ATPL course of training designed to take a cadet with little or no experience with zero hours flight time to being a fully qualified pilot ready to join an airline as a First Officer.
Over 96% of all our graduates from the last 3 years are now flying for leading airlines worldwide.
The Pro-Pilot Programme is conducted initially at our training centres near Orlando in Florida and completed on the Spanish Riviera. The amazing weather at both these locations ensure training is delivered on time and on budget.
- A fully compliant EASA Approved Training Organisation (ATO);
- All EASA Licences and Ratings issues by the UK CAA;
- Foundation training in Florida for 5 months;
- Advanced Flight and Theoretical Knowledge training for 9 months near Málaga, Spain;
- 14 months of accommodation is included in price;
- Brand new state-of-the-art campus facility in Vélez, Spain;
- Average pass rates are 99% for CPL and 98.5% for IR skills tests;
- 2FLY Financial Guarantee is available* for piece of mind;
- Airline ethos practised throughout training with instrument training from the start.
In order to qualify for entry into the Pro-Pilot Programme you must:
- have a minimum of 5 GCSEs or equivalent;
- be 18 years of age;
- be proficient with the English language;
- successfully complete the 2FLY Cadet Assessment - which also unlocks the benefits of the 2FLY Financial Guarantee.
For further information:
- Contact us via the contact form on this website;
- Come and meet us at an Airline Pilot Career Seminar at a city near you (visit www.airlinepilotnow.com;
- Attend a webinar - details on the same website;
- Visit the 2FLY Pro-Pilot Website at www.2flypropilot.com.
About 2FLY Group
2Fly Group provides a complete range of aviation services at locations both sides of the Atlantic Ocean. The Group has its headquarters in Florida USA and consists of an ever-growing number of companies which offer the usual fixed base services: aircraft sales, charter and management. The Group specialises in ab initio commercial pilot training and has its own airline , Buzz Air, which operates small light aircraft around Florida and the Bahamas offering privacy and bespoke personal flights to the discerning traveller.
1 of 3